Canada’s national parks and scenic drives highlight this wonderful Canadian Rockies tour that overnights in Vancouver, Kelowna, Banff National Park, Jasper National Park, Sun Peaks, Whistler, and Victoria. Plus, you’ll enjoy a 7-night Alaska cruise where you’ll witness the amazing Inside Passage, one of the world’s most picturesque sea lanes with unbelievable beauty. You’ll spend time in Banff National Park, with its valleys, mountains, glaciers, forests, rivers, and meadows, and Jasper National Park, with its majestic mountains and abundant wildlife. Other Canadian national parks on this tour include Glacier National Park, with its rugged mountains, glaciers, and waterfalls, and Yoho National Park, with its vertical rock walls, waterfalls, and beautiful peaks. In addition to national parks, you’ll also visit some of Canada’s most popular resort towns on this Canadian Rockies tour. In the resort city of Kelowna, attractively set on the shores of Lake Okanagan and surrounded by orchards and vineyards. In the mountain resort of Sun Peaks, you’ll overnight after a beautiful drive that includes passing Mount Robson, the Canadian Rockies’ highest mountain at 12,972 feet. Spend two nights in the alpine town of Whistler, surrounded by stunning glaciated mountains. A tour highlight is a stop at the Columbia Icefield, the largest expanse of ice in the Canadian Rockies. Here, you’ll ride the Ice Explorer that travels on ice that is 750 feet thick! You’ll also travel to the Pacific Coast, where you’ll sail across the Strait of Georgia to Victoria for two overnights. Join an included sightseeing tour, visit Butchart Gardens, rated as one of the most beautiful gardens in the world, and enjoy free time to discover some of Victoria’s most popular attractions. For the value-minded traveller, this Canadian Rockies tour with an Alaska cruise is a dream holiday!
- Adventure is knocking with everything you need for perfectly affordable touring. Cosmos includes hand-selected accommodations, guided sightseeing, and seamless transportation between destinations—with value-minded travel lovers in mind. Explore with expert Cosmos Tour Directors and Local Guides, and private, first-class, air-conditioned motorcoach with free Wi-Fi. Enhance your free time to explore like a local with your CosmosGO mobile app!
- Ferry crossing to/from Vancouver Island and a cruise on Holland America’s MS Koningsdam or MS Zaandam are included.
- Cruise itineraries are provided by Holland America Line and are up to date at time of printing. Your travel documents will contain the most current information.
- Your package price includes Holland America’s ‘Have It All Premium Cruise Package.’ Included for 2024: Signature Beverage package, $100 Shore Excursion Credit, One dinner in a specialty restaurant and Surf Wi-Fi package
- At least one member of the traveling party must be 21 years of age or older.
- Visiting and participating in activities in this region may be subject to favourable weather conditions and vendor dates of operation.
- Maximum elevation on tour: 7,500 ft.